Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's the point.

I don't get all of the Jonas hate. These 3 brothers work there butts off every day to bring good fun music to the world, but yet they get so much hate. The Jonas Brothers are great Christian people that are trying to bring moral standards back to our sick twisted world in which we now live. They have taken a vow of chastity until marriage and proudly profess and stand by that. Yes I am aware that Britney did the same thing and look where she ended up, but I am willing to bet on them. They have a great family based music career and a love for God which is rarely seen in Hollywood today. I've grown to enjoy and respect these boys for what they do and I support them full on. I really don't care what people thing/say about them anymore. I will like who I want to like. :)

Their latest James Bondish music video.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Ramsey Days said...

I love your picture Banana Butt...

BUT..I have to say, and I know I am an old fogie cousin of yours, but I have heard the Jonas Bros sing lately, LIVE on tv...and they were HORRIBLE..i was so embarassed for them...

I am glad they are trying to do well - i know they have a huge following :)

Hey, I loved New Kids on the Block when I was younger, but they really weren't so great either..LOL.

I still like you, even if you like Jonas Bros..LOL.

Brianna said...

LOL! KT.

Well those songs that they were doing live, like dancing with the stars and all that were not so good. haha! They were having an off couple of days. (They had just gotten off from touring for a long time) I've seen them live, they didn't sound like that at all. They sounded good. Oh well. I mainly wrote this because my brothers and some of my guy friends are always talking about how stupid and gay they are. Ugh. SO this was my way of saying I don't care anymore. lol

Kristin said...

I've heard bits and pieces of their songs. They're ok, but I see why they have such a large young girl following. They are cute. It does remind me of NKOTB, but they did have nice voices KT. Brianna, I'm glad you enjoy their music and don't worry about your stinkin' brothers. They tried to get me to join a club saying the Jonas brothers are gay...whatever..

Brianna said...

I know Kristie! Mike and Chris are SO annoying when it comes to them. I'm a 20 year old that likes the Jonas Brothers. WHO CARES! haha! They put on a great show and we love their songs. :) Glad someone agrees. Thanks Kristie! lol