Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Monday, June 9, 2008

Rock Band.



I'm sure most have heard of the game called Rock Band. For those of you who have not, I'll explain.

Rock Band is one of the best video games out there. (In my opinion at least.)

The game comes complete with a drum kit, microphone and guitar.


The object of the game is to hit each note as it appears on the screen.



When playing the guitar you hold down the green, red, blue, yellow or orange buttons and strum. (Sometimes it's more than one button at a time.)

When playing drums you have to hit each pad. (which is either red, yellow, blue or green. As shown above.) At times you have to use the bass pedal.

When you sing, you just have to hit the notes. :P

We have friends that own Guitar Hero II and we use the guitar from that game as well. So we our band consists of a bassist, guitarist, drummer and singer.


My brother Chris bought this game a couple of months ago and it is so addicting. We somehow always end up playing this while at their apartment with friends. It's a blast!

It takes team work and practice, because it's hard at first. You have to work together in order to pass each song without failing. When you do fail you can save your other bandmates by lifting the guitar. (if you're doing well enough on the song)

It's a lot of fun and I highly recommend this game.

(Yeah, I'm a nerd. I blogged about a video game.)

Some pictures of some of us playing Rock Band.


Chris, Jack, Ryan and Christina rockin' it!


Chris, Brianna, Ryan and Jack.


Nina, Chris, Joey and Chap rockin'.

2 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

I can totally see you guys doing this! HAHHA, you have to post pics of it!

Brianna said...

Haha!! Yeah it's SOOO much fun. You guys would love it too. I'll add pics soon. :)