Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer fun 2008

So aside from working 9-5 M-F, I will have some fun this summer. :)

Summer plans '08 (So far):

July 2nd-6th - Trip to New York.

Mom and I will be traveling to New York on 7/2. We will be driving to Connecticut to stay with her family Wed. night and then we'll get up really early Thurs. to travel to the city for some fun in the Big Apple. :) I'm really excited because the last time I went to NY was in January of 2001 and it was COLD and snowy... We didn't get to see much of the city, so I'm looking forward to going back. We'll be going back to Newburgh area Friday to pick Michael and Chris up from the airport and then all of us will head off to Albany for a friends wedding until Sunday. I'm really excited!!

July 31st-6th or 7th - Road trip with Christine and Stephanie P.

My first road trip with friends. We'll be heading to South Florida and we'll stay with family and family friends of Christine and Stephanie. It's going to be fun. Maybe I'll add more on this later because I'm not too sure what the exact plans are yet....



Summer/Fall Concerts:

6/25 - Rooney!









7/25 - Look Mexico!










8/30 - John Mayer!










9/4 - JONAS BROTHERS!!










11-7-08 - Coldplay!








Man, I'm stoked....

Hope everybody has a great summer!!

3 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

Sounds like a fun filled summer you have planned Banana!

BUT I do believe you have forgotten to add a trip to GA/NC to visit family--uh huh, go back and adjust your schedule now!

Brianna said...

Yeah, can't wait!! :)

I want to come SO badly! I'll try really hard to make it up there. :)

Unknown said...

I hate you!