Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 months?

Today is June 24th, to you it may seem like just another day in June, but to the Bauer family it is more than just that.

6 months ago today, my Grandfather passed away.

Christmas morning is when my parents called the the 5 oldest (still living at home at the time.) into their room to tell us the news. It was not the type of news we were expecting because when my parents would have to "tell" us something, it usually would be to tell us they were expecting. It wasn't the case this time. It was to tell us that a great husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather had passed on to be with our Father in Heaven. There was no doubt about him being in Heaven. He was an amazing and holy person.

I thought a lot about my grandfather on this day and I will say the prayer on the back of the prayer card that we handed out at the funeral before I go to sleep. In memory of him.

I pray that I may become more like my grandfather, minus the sometimes cheesy jokes. :) haha!

I love you grandpa and miss you!

No comments: