Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

You win some, you lose some, but everything happens for a reason.

2006 was not the year for me, cars and driving.


In April of 2006 I was rear ended and was pushed into the truck in front of me. (I don't have the pictures to post at work, but maybe I'll add them later.)

That car was totaled and not too long after that I bought a car off of a friend of my Abueals.

In June of 2006 I was turning left onto 9th street out of my neighborhood. For anybody who has tried to turn left out of our neighborhood, well, you know how impossible that can be. So as I was attempting to turn left, I didn't see a car that was coming and I was t-boned. Luckily Gods holy angels were surrounding me and my car (Reminds me of Gramma.) and I walked out of that (after blacking out.) with miner cuts and sores.












Needless to say, 2006 was not a good year for me and cars.


I was then given a manual car from a friend while I searched for a new car, but I was not too keen on the idea, so my brothers took over that car and I ended up with a 1989 Toyota Tercel that they were given. Joy! ha! Oh yeah and did I mention it has no air? In Florida....


After 1 1/2, or 2 years of driving that beast, I finally got the car of my dreams.

Our friends, the Devines, have been keeping Barry's dads car, (a 2000 Volvo S80) since he has not been driving. It took some long decision making, they finally decided to sell it to me. :) I'm very happy with the car and so glad that it worked out.


The old:



and the New:


Everything happens for a reason. Patience does pay off... And gives you something to have to pay off. Ha!

2 comments:

Ramsey Days said...

Nice Brianna!!

Brian's car is in the shop...again..can we have your old car??

Brianna said...

Haha! You don't want it, besides, my friends dad is a mechanic and he's got it now. He wanted it for some weird reason. Sorry. lol!