Seeing life through a lens.

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianna. I love taking photos of family, friends, animals, concerts, and just about anything else. Below you'll find some things I've been happy to experience through my lens. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Here we go.

Hello family, friends, or anybody that may stumble across this blog.

My name is Brianna and I am 19 years old. I decided to hop on the "Blogspot" wagon because I enjoy writing and I thought this would be a great way to allow people to be updated with what is going on in my life.

I am one of 11 children. [Yes, you may be thinking, "Oh my gosh... No way." Well, yes way.] I love having a big family despite all the stress, lack of quiet time, and anything else that is associated with growing up in a "huge" family. I love all of my family and would not trade them for anything. I am proud and fortunate to be a member of the One True Faith, the Catholic Church.

I love hanging out with my family and friends and I am a sophomore in college and I work part time.


Alright. So here we go.

No comments: